||5 years ago|
|.vscode||5 years ago|
|backend||5 years ago|
|config||5 years ago|
|mobile||5 years ago|
|web||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
Named after the French rocket that spawned the Ariane rocket series.
Diamant allows users to encourage users to schedule time slots with calendar syncing.
- First users create times on their Google Calendar or Outlook 365 calendar
- Then, users create an event that links the times together with a config on diamant
- Then, the user uploads a list of people to email in Excel, csv, or just pasting into a text field
- Then, the invitees get an email, inviting them to schedule for the times
- The user then sees their calendar update as the invitees schedule for the times
Could you actually sell this? I don't know.
It's more of an example project that gets me back up to speed without existing code.